Credit Counseling - Loans - Online Banking - Serving our Community Since 1961
Information About Us
Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union has been open for over 50 years. Membership is open to the City Employees, employees of Morrisson-Reeves Library and Frontier/Verizon employees, and RP&L employees. Membership is also available to immediate family members of an existing member.
Our Credit Union provides a great place for members to bank, save and get loans at reasonable rates.
Our services include:
- Direct deposits and wire deposits
- Financial education and counseling services
- High interest rates on savings accounts
- Christmas, Special and Vacation Club Savings available
- Free checking with no minimum balance requirements
- Low interest rates on personal and vehicle loans
- Free debit cards
- Online Banking
- Purchasing Money Orders and Cashier Checks
Never give personal banking information over the phone or thorough email
FCU would never ask for any personal info on-line or through e-mail. Never give your Social Security Number or Credit Card Pin Number to anyone on the phone or through email. If you receive an email and you question it's validity with your account, please call us and verify.
In order for us to reach you in timely manner, please call, especially if it is an emergency or a question needs to be answered right away.
Our home banking is safe, easy and available 24 hours a day from your computer. Several of the features available to you online are:
- Make Credit Union loan payments
- Transfer money from one Credit Union account to another
- Check your account balance
- Print out statements
- Print out copies of your cleared checks
Home Banking Instructions
- Receive your "temporary" password by stopping by the credit union.
- Verify your account number.
- You will need both of these to access your account the first time.
- Go to https://secure.pt4web.com/29555/flash/index.php
- For Apple iOS users, go to: https://m.pt4web.com/29555
- Sign in using your account and password.
- You may change your password at any time.
- Don't forget to sign off when done.
Please let us know if you experience any problems. Call (765) 983 7228